Call for abstract extended to 30th March 2017
- sustainable architecture
- building construction management and environment
- ventilation & air movement in buildings
- renewable energies in building & cities
- eco materials and technology
- policy education & finance
- sustainable transport
- urban agriculture and soil less urban green
Abstract: Abstract should be one page A4, 400-500 words only, single spacing using Arial font -10. It should contain title, author/s names, full address & Email. Please specify one of the above topics. Include 4-keywords.
Paper: Single Column, single spacing, with tables, figures and photographs within the text. Use number for references. Leave double spacing after each heading or sub-heading. The paper should not exceed 8-pages.
Dates to Remember:
Abstract submission deadline: 30 January 2017
Accepted abstract will appear in USB
Unregistered person by 29 June, his/her abstract will not appear in the programme, not allowed to participate at the FORUM
Full Paper: from now until 20 August 2017
Registered person will have free
- A Forum Programme
- A Forum Bag
- Coffee & Tea & Lunch every day
- USB with all abstracts
Conference Proceedings will be produced after the Congress
By a well-known publisher. 30 papers will be published by a well-known Journal.